Thank You for visiting Symphony of Heaven.
I hope you are blessed by every post you read. Stay passionate about life and I pray that your life will be filled with the fullness of God.
Please subscribe via email to receive further posts in your inbox and connect on our Facebook/Twitter pages. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and testimonies.
Stay Blessed ; Stay Inspired,
Select category to read!
- 7 Biblical Keys to Personal Growth
- God & Me – Through the darkest nights.
- Who You Are, Who You Want to Be, Who You will Become!
- 8 Keys to Pursuing God!
- Do you fear the Pharisees?
- Temptation is a lie.
- Wisdom – Why, from where and how?
- Who God says I am!
- 7 Reasons you need Fellowship.
- That Girl is Poison – Dream Stealers
- How to live in a valley
- Your greatest gift.
- “What comes into our minds when we think about #God is the most important thing about us." —A.W. TOZER #Christianity 1 year ago
- RT @can2009: #God provides for you. #Jesus is the proof. That's all you need to know. 1 year ago
- In life, you may have to pass through tunnels enduring darkness; but awaiting ahead is light & your destiny. | ctt.ec/F8my6+ 1 year ago
- (old post) - 6 Practical Keys to Resist Temptation - bit.ly/14CIhnG #Temptation #Purity 3 years ago
- Grace reminds me that Jesus took what I deserve so that I can receive what He deserved. - bit.ly/1glqXF0 3 years ago
- Grace is not my license to sin, but my power to break free from it. - bit.ly/1glqXF0 #Grace 3 years ago
- 2,840 Views
Top Posts & Pages
TagsAbraham Accepted by God Art Believe Bethel Bible Bill Johnson Blessings Breakthrough christianity Christian Leaders Community creation desires Destiny Dreaming with God dreams Encouragement Faith Forgiveness friends goals God God Pursuit Relationship Intimacy Love grace Happiness Happy Heart Heaven Holy spirit Impossibilities intimacy Intimacy with God Jesus Joy King Kingdom Knowing God leaders Leadership Love love God Jesus lifestyle mind Mirror Music One Thought passion peace People Photography Prayer Principles Purpose Random Reason relationship relationships Satisfaction Scripture Song Sound Source spirituality Strength Struggles Success symphony of heaven the on Trust truth understanding Victory wisdom Worship Young Leaders
OT#3 – Peace attracts peace and worry attracts worry.
The easiest thing you can do is find everything that is wrong, but it takes some intentional effort to drill into the good. I don’t know how, but our minds are just attracted to the wrong unless we intentionally divert it to see the good.
Most of our complaints and issues can fade away if we take time to remind ourselves of the good in our lives. The most important battle you can win is the battle in your mind – to replace everything that is not of God.
God has promised us peace beyond understanding, but we must be willing to give-up our need for understanding to be able to partake of that peace. Do you wholeheartedly trust God with your life even when you don’t know whats going on?
For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. (Proverbs 23:7)
If you are always thinking of everything that is wrong and negative, don’t be surprised if the things that are wrong in your life keeps multiplying. Peace attracts peace and worry attracts worry.
Instead of dwelling on everything that is wrong, thank God for everything that is good. When you are doing that, it is not just you being positive, but it is also an expression of your faith. It is you saying God has been faithful. It is an invitation for God to work in your weaknesses and struggles.
Leave a comment with your thoughts and experiences.