Thank You for visiting Symphony of Heaven.
I hope you are blessed by every post you read. Stay passionate about life and I pray that your life will be filled with the fullness of God.
Please subscribe via email to receive further posts in your inbox and connect on our Facebook/Twitter pages. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and testimonies.
Stay Blessed ; Stay Inspired,
Select category to read!
- 7 Biblical Keys to Personal Growth
- God & Me – Through the darkest nights.
- Who You Are, Who You Want to Be, Who You will Become!
- 8 Keys to Pursuing God!
- Do you fear the Pharisees?
- Temptation is a lie.
- Wisdom – Why, from where and how?
- Who God says I am!
- 7 Reasons you need Fellowship.
- That Girl is Poison – Dream Stealers
- How to live in a valley
- Your greatest gift.
- “What comes into our minds when we think about #God is the most important thing about us." —A.W. TOZER #Christianity 11 months ago
- RT @can2009: #God provides for you. #Jesus is the proof. That's all you need to know. 11 months ago
- In life, you may have to pass through tunnels enduring darkness; but awaiting ahead is light & your destiny. | ctt.ec/F8my6+ 11 months ago
- (old post) - 6 Practical Keys to Resist Temptation - bit.ly/14CIhnG #Temptation #Purity 3 years ago
- Grace reminds me that Jesus took what I deserve so that I can receive what He deserved. - bit.ly/1glqXF0 3 years ago
- Grace is not my license to sin, but my power to break free from it. - bit.ly/1glqXF0 #Grace 3 years ago
- 2,836 Views
Top Posts & Pages
TagsAbraham Accepted by God Art Believe Bethel Bible Bill Johnson Blessings Breakthrough christianity Christian Leaders Community creation desires Destiny Dreaming with God dreams Encouragement Faith Forgiveness friends goals God God Pursuit Relationship Intimacy Love grace Happiness Happy Heart Heaven Holy spirit Impossibilities intimacy Intimacy with God Jesus Joy King Kingdom Knowing God leaders Leadership Love love God Jesus lifestyle mind Mirror Music One Thought passion peace People Photography Prayer Principles Purpose Random Reason relationship relationships Satisfaction Scripture Song Sound Source spirituality Strength Struggles Success symphony of heaven the on Trust truth understanding Victory wisdom Worship Young Leaders
Tag Archives: peace
It is easy to stay down and defeated, but it takes courage to rise above any situation. Courage is often a choice. Choose to rise above your struggles!
Use the below scriptures to declare over your life and circumstances.
I am strong, courageous, I hold my peace, Im not dismayed. (2 Chronicles 32:7)
I am not afraid of their faces, for You are with me to deliver me. (Jeremiah 1:8)
Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary,and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.(Isaiah 40:28-31 )
I have to let go, and let God do it. For by strength, I cannot prevail. (1 Samuel 2:9)
The battle is not mine, but the Lord’s (2 Chronicles 20: 12-17)
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10 )
I will stand still and see the salvation of the Lord. (2 Chronicles 20: 12-17)
For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. (Isaiah 41:13)
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.(Philippians 4:13 )
Jesus overcame all your battles the day he gave His life on the cross. What you’re facing is temporary and God can use it to your advantage. Choose courage, peace, strength and be encouraged. He will never leave you nor forsake you. God wants to show Himself strong on your behalf. Surrender to Him today and let the peace that He gives you take over.
Symphony Of Heaven!
Connect on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Symphonyofheavenofficial
Connect on Twitter : https://twitter.com/SymphonyOfH
Let 2013 be a year of overflow! Overflow of joy, peace, grace, love, mercy, favor, blessings, prosperity. May you experience an overflow of heaven over you and it being released to those around you.
Happy blessed new year everyone!