Thank You for visiting Symphony of Heaven.
I hope you are blessed by every post you read. Stay passionate about life and I pray that your life will be filled with the fullness of God.
Please subscribe via email to receive further posts in your inbox and connect on our Facebook/Twitter pages. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and testimonies.
Stay Blessed ; Stay Inspired,
Select category to read!
- 7 Biblical Keys to Personal Growth
- God & Me – Through the darkest nights.
- Who You Are, Who You Want to Be, Who You will Become!
- 8 Keys to Pursuing God!
- Do you fear the Pharisees?
- Temptation is a lie.
- Wisdom – Why, from where and how?
- Who God says I am!
- 7 Reasons you need Fellowship.
- That Girl is Poison – Dream Stealers
- How to live in a valley
- Your greatest gift.
- “What comes into our minds when we think about #God is the most important thing about us." —A.W. TOZER #Christianity 8 months ago
- RT @can2009: #God provides for you. #Jesus is the proof. That's all you need to know. 8 months ago
- In life, you may have to pass through tunnels enduring darkness; but awaiting ahead is light & your destiny. | ctt.ec/F8my6+ 8 months ago
- (old post) - 6 Practical Keys to Resist Temptation - bit.ly/14CIhnG #Temptation #Purity 2 years ago
- Grace reminds me that Jesus took what I deserve so that I can receive what He deserved. - bit.ly/1glqXF0 2 years ago
- Grace is not my license to sin, but my power to break free from it. - bit.ly/1glqXF0 #Grace 2 years ago
- 2,830 Views
Top Posts & Pages
TagsAbraham Accepted by God Art Believe Bethel Bible Bill Johnson Blessings Breakthrough christianity Christian Leaders Community creation desires Destiny Dreaming with God dreams Encouragement Faith Forgiveness friends goals God God Pursuit Relationship Intimacy Love grace Happiness Happy Heart Heaven Holy spirit Impossibilities intimacy Intimacy with God Jesus Joy King Kingdom Knowing God leaders Leadership Love love God Jesus lifestyle mind Mirror Music One Thought passion peace People Photography Prayer Principles Purpose Random Reason relationship relationships Satisfaction Scripture Song Sound Source spirituality Strength Struggles Success symphony of heaven the on Trust truth understanding Victory wisdom Worship Young Leaders
*This post is extracted from the new Symphony Of Heaven Blog due to people still visiting here. Please visit and subscribe to the new Blog to view all new posts* Who You Are : We have seen religion, society, career, wealth, personality define … Continue reading